Mt Pinatubo Sample Itinerary
|Mt Pinatubo Crater|
3:00 AM Departure
*683 EDSA, Cubao, Quezon City( Victory Liner )
5:00 AM Arrival Sta. Juliana Capas, Tarlac
*organize transfer to 4x4 off-road vehicles
6:00 AM Depart for Mt. Pinatubo Crater Lake
*Journey across Crow Valley begins
7:00 AM Arrival at the trekking jump off point ( trekking starts)
10:00 AM First Sighting of the stunning beauty of Mt. Pinatubo *swim and explore the crater.
12:00 PM Lunch time
2:00 PM Trek back down the mountain.
4:30 PM Arrival at Crow Valley Pick up point of 4x4 off-road vehicles
5:30 PM Arrival back to Sta. Juliana
*shower, snack time and buying of souvenirs.
6:30 PM Journey Back to Manila
8:30 PM Arrival in Manila
What to bring:
- Sun cream
- Swim wear
- Jacket and Hat / Cap
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Personal medications and first aid kit
- Scarf or Mask to protect from dust
- Extra pair of clothes for swimming and changing
Trekking Outfit :
- Light shirt and swim wear underneath
- Short or quick dry trekking pants
- Arm protection or long sleeved shirts / polo
- Comfortable hiking shoes / Durable footwear
***I don't have details for the budget because this wasn't a DIY trip. All in all, we spent more or less Php 2000.00 per person.